Fortis College- Columbus is looking for experiences teachers to join our growing faculty. Candidates must have a Masters Degree or higher in Psychology.
General Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Provide College Level Psychology course instruction and tutoring to students.
- Utilize approved syllabus and create appropriate daily lesson plans
- Utilize a variety of teaching techniques to accommodate the learning styles of a diverse student enrollment.
- Design, administer, and grade examinations and other forms of course assessments.
- Design, administer, and grade examinations
· Actively engage in retention activities including documented communication with both students and administration regarding attendance and progress.
- Master’s degree or higher in Psychology
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities