Job Purpose: Oversees components of the planning, implementation and tracking of national construction projects ranging from small cap-ex improvements to ground-up construction of multi-million dollar facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Define project scope in collaboration with management.
- Create work plans to identify and sequence activities required to bring projects to successful completion.
- Develop schedules for project completion that effectively allocates relevant resources.
- Direct and collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists.
- Ensure project is executed in conformance with defined scope and plans.
- Develop forms and records to document activities, monitor budgeted expenditures and communicate same to appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of projects.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful and timely completion of projects.
Essential Job Skills:
- Analytical: Ability to analyze projects of all sizes, set goals, create and implement action plans and evaluate results.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals and resolve problems that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Communication: Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing using appropriate communication tools and techniques to internal and external users.
- Problem Solving: Ability to assess situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate probable solutions and make recommendations for resolution.
- Time-Management: Ability to meet deadlines and keep projects on set schedule.
Proficiency with AutoCAD or similar, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office required.
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity — we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside – and not simply check – the box.