History begins here…
Founded by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan in 1928, Cole Haan is built on American craftsmanship and ingenuity. We combine traditional methods, timeless style and modern innovations to create footwear and accessories for optimists of all ages. This company was started to make good things for people who make good things happen; it still does.
Cole Haan recently returned to its roots as an independently owned company and is growing rapidly in the US and abroad, as people rediscover the value of quality goods made without compromises.
We call New York City and Greenland, New Hampshire home, but you'll find us everywhere, including in more than 115 retail stores within the United States, within our wholesale exclusive partners, and in over 100 locations globally. We also invite you to visit us at any time at www.colehaan.com.
The Cole Haan brand is all about modernizing Trafton and Eddie's legacy. The Cole Haan company is about enlisting like-minded people who want to make good things happen.
Senior Visual Manager, Global Brand Presentation
The Senior Visual Manager, Global Brand Presentation is focused on creating product and brand demand, by designing and executing compelling window presentations and interior storytelling that appeal to consumers and drives KPIs, as well as designing and executing immersive “go to market” presentations for our internal and external markets. This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Visual Merchandising, and work closely with VP Creative Director, Brand Design.
• Conceive of, design and execute creative and compelling windows and interior storytelling elements across all areas of the company including inline and outlet stores, showrooms and events.
• Research, identify and facilitate the procurement of window and interior storytelling elements.
• Partner with the team members on monthly in-store execution in flagship locations including actual in-store set up and execution as needed.
• Develop clear installation guidelines for fleet wide rollout of windows.
• Manage communication between accounts, production and creative partners. Ensure that budget and timelines are respected by partnering with the Senior Manager, Visual Operations.
SHOWROOMS AND GO TO MARKET
• Using seasonal product concepts and marketing initiatives as a point of departure, gather visual reference to create seasonal mood boards and internal concept “decks.”
• Partner closely with Senior Director, Global VM and VP Creative Director, Brand Design to develop plans for internal and external wholesale market presentations including overall thematic development and seasonal artwork and prop development and acquisition.
• Partner with Senior Manager, Visual Operations and Visual Merchandising team to lead the execution of internal and external wholesale market presentations, maintaining frequent communication with stakeholders and managing budget.
• Using market presentations as a reference and prototype, develop and execute seasonal in store presentations.
INTERIORS AND FLEET
• Learn and maintain expertise about the unique features of stores; utilize knowledge of store shopping patterns and layout to create compelling fixture and furniture placement, artwork, props and visual accents.
• Lead training meetings with the DM’s and store teams for window and visual merchandising prop execution at the store level in partnership with the Director of VM—Inline/International and the Manager, VM–Outlet.
• Partner closely with the store design team and Senior Director, VM on new store openings, renovations and remodels for inline and outlet.
• Partner with the VP/Creative Director, Brand Design along with the Senior Director, Visual Merchandising to ensure all projects and company standards are on target.
• Facilitate frequent communication between corporate visual merchandising team and the various internal and external partners with regard to windows and interiors.
• Interpret needs for the company as a whole to identify best practices in the visual merchandising department.
• Special projects as assigned.