Directs and controls all in-store activities to achieve sales and profitability targets, and to ensure long-term business growth in accordance with company philosophy and established policies and procedures.
· Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
· Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
Establishing the Customer Centric Brand Experience Culture:
· Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience.
· Connect with your customers by meeting and anticipating their needs.
· Achieve/Exceed all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, loss prevention, audits/checklists and weekly reports.
· Monitor and maintain compliance of all policies and procedures.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
· Execute and maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand standards and directives.
· Analyze market trends in partnership with District/Area Manager to ensure an effective strategy exists that drives sales revenue opportunities and achieves visual merchandising standards.
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
· Create and maintain positive employee relations through building, leading and developing a quality store team.
· Ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback, and delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner.
· Communicate with District Manager/Area Manager on coaching and conflict resolution.
· BA in Business Administration, or related field preferred
· 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
· Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
· Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
· Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.