Outlet Senior Assistant Store Manager
Background Check Required:
Ensure consistent implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives as defined by the five core accountabilities of Revenue Generation, establishing Customer Centric Brand Experience, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success. Responsible for all store functions in the Absence of the Store Manager.
· Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
· Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals
Establishing Customer Centric Brand Experience Culture:
· Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience exists through the effective execution of the Customer Centric Brand Experience Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
· Assists in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team.
· Partners with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
· Assists with the delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution.
· Assists Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
· Support the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control.
· Assist with Weekly reporting as directed by the Store Manager.
· Assist manager with Monthly Operational/LP accountabilities including, but not limited to: Supply Ordering, Petty Cash Reconciliation, Safety Meetings, and Alarm Tests.
· Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
· Partners with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
· Communicates with Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
· BA in Business Administration, or related field preferred
· 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
· Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
· Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
· Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.