History begins here...
Founded by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan in 1928, Cole Haan is built on American craftsmanship and ingenuity. We combine traditional methods, timeless style and modern innovations to create footwear and accessories for optimists of all ages. This company was started to make good things for people who make good things happen; it still does.
Cole Haan recently returned to its roots as an independently owned company and is growing rapidly in the US and abroad, as people rediscover the value of quality goods made without compromises.
We call New York City and Greenland, New Hampshire home, but you'll find us everywhere, including in more than 115 retail stores within the United States, within our wholesale exclusive partners, and in over 100 locations globally. We also invite you to visit us at any time at www.colehaan.com.
The Cole Haan brand is all about modernizing Trafton and Eddie's legacy. The Cole Haan company is about enlisting like-minded people who want to make good things happen.
COLE HAAN RETAIL SUCCESS FACTORS:
To be successful in Cole Haan Retail, we expect that all employees exemplify, demonstrate and exhibit all 6 of our core success factors.
• BE COURAGEOUS: Take steps outside of your comfort zone to help grow our business.
• BE SMART: Act with integrity, always. Do the things we do, right the first time, and if something goes wrong, adjust quickly to course correct.
• CREATE MAGIC: Be the most inspiring connection between the brand and the customer, but also be the most inspiring person on your team, and for your team.
• BE CURIOUS: Your learning is never done, embrace discovery; ask, learn, answer, share.
• LEAD HEROES: Be a winner, and inspire the winning spirit in others, help them to achieve greatness and their full potential.
• BE COLE HAAN: Live the brand, dress the brand, create inspiring connections every day.
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate
Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
• Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
• Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
• Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
• Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
• Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
• Complies with and adheres to all company policies and procedures
• Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.