As our Compliance Specialist the opportunity for expressing world class customer service is endless. While welcoming future residents to the property and actively helping current residents with their needs, the Compliance Specialist will be expected to drive and retain revenue, strategize innovative ideas and resident functions to create a dynamic working and living environment. Thorough knowledge of the competitive market and surrounding amenities are the keys to your success.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Be proficient in Section 8 and Tax Credit rules and regulations and have current certifications
• Exude an outgoing and dynamic personality while welcoming prospective residents and communicating effectively
• Responsible and point of contact for inquiries regarding Below Market Programs
• Accommodate future and current resident requests by providing accurate information via telephone, email and conversation
• Accurately accommodate and process resident requests and leasing documents
• Take the initiative to train and develop using the exceptional resources provided
• World class customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor