How do you see your future?
If you picture your future impacting individuals and striving to help them find a home where they can live carefree while creating lasting memories with their friends and families, then Alliance is the right place for you. By supporting the efforts of the Business Managers and Regional Managers, the Community Support Administrator assists with initiatives to ensure accuracy, organization and proficiency are executed. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Community Support Administrator the opportunity for expressing world class customer service is endless. You will assist Business Managers and Regional Managers with administrative duties, vendor relationships, auditing and risk management.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Review 100% of move in files, renewal files and onsite transfer files to ensure Alliance company guidelines are met
• Submit audit file and bonus file to Regional Manager for review and approval
• Complete Alliance Property Audit as requested by the Regional Manager
• Process invoices weekly for new transitioning communities and Business Managers
• Contact Vendors for set up and confirm vendors are properly set up in the Compliance Depot
• Complete phone shops through call source on all on-site associates and complete shop report score cards for the Business Manager and Regional Manager to review
• Complete internet shops through online advertising sources on sites and document response times, response methods and other guidelines as requested by the Regional Manager
• Assist Business Managers with duties including but not limited to; posting rent, completing statement of security deposits, pre-close, month end close, 5 day and legal notices, weekly and monthly reports, vendor communication, compliance depot set up, vendor set up, invoice processing, copy/file and other administrative duties as requested
• Assist Business Managers and Regional Managers with special auditing or reporting projects including but not limited to; reviewing narrative monthly reports for spelling/grammatical errors, reviewing market surveys for errors, creating merge file set up for renewal/property letters, creating training logs to help Business Managers track training classes attended, audit Conservice website for efficiencies, audit Assurant website and Yardi renter’s insurance for efficiencies and errors, audit monthly onsite invoices for overbilling and associate errors
• Complete file audit and other reports necessary to complete due diligence on new community
• Complete Market Surveys for new business and due diligence projects
• Conduct thorough move-in orientation and apartment inspection with new residents
• Use Alliance Residential Company’s policy to collect rents and serve legal notices
• Refer to legal counsel for court filings and attend court hearings as needed
• Inspect property, respond to violations, communicate with residents, and serve legal notices as required and approved
• Assess move-out condition of apartments and expedite security deposit disposition
• Possess excellent customer service and follow-up skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with other associates
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Alliance is our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?