The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for coordinating and supervising the completion of construction by subcontractors and punch-out supervisors for final inspection.
The Key Responsibilities
(These duties are the responsibility of the Superintendent but may be delegated along with others).
• Extensive Multi-Family construction experience from ground up
• Extensive Project Safety experience with a variety of trades (OSHA 30 preferred
• Prepare punch lists and ensure that each item on the list is completed satisfactorily prior to inspection.
• Schedule/Coordinate inspections by the city and other authorities.
• Assess the status of construction to determine the order in which to complete the project.
• Prepare minutes of weekly safety meetings.
• Order the necessary parts and replacement parts to prepare units for final inspection.
• Maintain punch supervisor’s supplies.
• Oversee the completion of all trade work (plumbing, heating/air conditioning, doors, cabinets, appliances, etc.)
• Coordinate final clean of apartment units prior to turnover.
• Assist in monitoring subcontractor’s efforts to comply with the project’s safety program
• Lock up and closes down the project.
• Sign in new building materials.
• Assist in the resolution of project personnel issues.
• Site logistics & coordination of deliveries.
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!