How do you see your future?
If you picture yourself playing a key role in ensuring continued business success by using your skills to bring top talent into the organization, then Alliance is the right place for you. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Talent Advisor you will be expected to support company operations by performing recruiting tasks necessary for staffing purposes. Examples of responsibilities include building a candidate pipeline, reviewing applications and resumes, monitoring online assessments, phone screening potential candidates, reference checks, offer letters and employment marketing activities. You’ll also assist in implementing positive recruiting and sourcing systems to ensure we are attracting top talent.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment from source to hire
• Build partnerships with local and remote hiring managers to share recruitment expertise in order to build exceptional teams
• Source, qualify, and conduct in-depth interviews with candidates to ensure both a professional and cultural fit
• Write enticing job postings geared toward attracting candidates who want to be a part of an amazing team, enjoy fast-paced challenging positions and want to be appreciated for their contributions
• Network with passive candidates through online sources and events to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
• Recommend ideas and process improvements related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
• Reviews resumes and job applications for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Proactively interact with hiring managers regarding all openings and candidate statuses
• Use understanding of the company’s culture to help candidates understand the significant employment opportunity
• Develop and administer cost-effective sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires
• Conducts preliminary interviews with candidates
• Actively develops and maintains a pool of qualified candidates for current and future business needs