|Responsibility of collections, billing, and supervision of all community assistant staff assigned to all activities and tasks related to the Business Office Manager position. |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage all aspects of rent collections including but not limited to charging, collecting, and the proper documentation of all residents accounts
- Work with legal counsel and collection agencies with regards to evictions, lock outs, and accompany all law enforcement personal in serving residents with legal notices
- Work with all other Managers in the daily operation of the residential community
- Understand, communicate, enforce, and abide by all American Campus Communities policies and procedures
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- Supervisory and operational experience
- Superior communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Internet, Outlook, and Microsoft Office applications
- Sophisticated knowledge of MRI
Certificates and Licenses:
|Manage all aspects of collections including but not limited to charging, collecting, and documenting all residents accounts|
|The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.|
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.