With annual sales in excess of $4B, Rexel USA is a market leader providing innovative and sustainable electrical supplies and energy solutions. Our strategy is simple - by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We recognize that the energy industry is changing and Rexel's business is changing with it. That's why we’re looking for someone like you - a fresh thinking, innovator, and ground-breaker.
We are seeking a Branch Manager for our Gexpro Services group in Cleveland, OH:
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and training to branch team to serve customers profitably.
- Meet or exceed total sales, GE sales, net income and asset management targets.
- Responsible for branch operations and growth.
- Knowledgeable and current about markets served, customers, vendors and competitors.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Ability to manage P&L operation.
- Experience developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wholesale electrical distribution industry.
- Demonstrated sales and operations experience in electrical distribution.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills & ability to share information.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years leadership experience.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.