Teaching is a calling. Maybe you haven't been a teacher in the traditional sense, but you're already a teacher at heart through community leadership, academic excellence, student government, and the many other ways you make a positive impact on those around you. Whatever your story, if you're ready to take the next step in teaching or would like to bring your skills to a company with swag and street cred to prove it, then join our team! The Princeton Review is the nation's leader in test preparation because we believe that with hard work and perseverance, everyone can reach their dream school! We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make this a reality through the power of teaching. If we can figure out how to beat the LSAT, we can bring out the teacher in you! Teach for the love of teaching. Teach for The Princeton Review!
Our LSAT teachers pride themselves on giving our students the best classroom experience, whether in-person or online. Here are some of the ways they do it:
- Professionalism and respectfulness in every interaction.
- Create a positive and safe learning environment to promote learning and challenge perceptions.
- Provide instruction that is fun and engaging through The Princeton Review's curriculum and training.
- Great communication - with students, parents, and Princeton Review staff.
- Deliver the goods- your students' scores improve, consistently and with good progress. For those that don't, you provide additional counsel and support each step of the way.
- Flexible schedule and hours
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. The Princeton Review was recently acquired by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), a leading media and Internet company with more than 150 brands. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place. For more information, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow the Company's Twitter feed @ThePrincetonRev.
- Official LSAT score minimum of 160
- To teach the LSAT Ultimate program, official LSAT score minimum of 171
- Successful completion of our rigorous TPR‘s Instructor Certification Program
- Excellent presentation skills and oral/communication skills appropriate/relevant to test type and students
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently utilizing The Princeton Review course materials
- Ability to manage and prioritize classroom/online student needs and job responsibilities
- Ability to work nights and weekends is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer