Teaching is a calling. Maybe you haven't been a teacher in the traditional sense, but you're already a teacher at heart through community leadership, academic excellence, student government, and the many other ways you make a positive impact on those around you. Whatever your story, if you're ready to take the next step in teaching or would like to bring your skills to a company with swag and street cred to prove it, then join our team! The Princeton Review is the nation's leader in test preparation because we believe that with hard work and perseverance, everyone can reach their dream school! We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make this a reality through the power of teaching. If we can figure out how to beat the LSAT, we can bring out the teacher in you! Teach for the love of teaching. Teach for The Princeton Review!
Our LSAT teachers pride themselves on giving our students the best classroom experience, whether in-person or online. Here are some of the ways they do it:
- Professionalism and respectfulness in every interaction.
- Create a positive and safe learning environment to promote learning and challenge perceptions.
- Provide instruction that is fun and engaging through The Princeton Review's curriculum and training.
- Great communication - with students, parents, and Princeton Review staff.
- Deliver the goods- your students' scores improve, consistently and with good progress. For those that don't, you provide additional counsel and support each step of the way.
- Flexible schedule and hours