For more than 40 years, Pharmavite has been a trusted leader in the wellness industry, recognized for providing quality vitamins, minerals and supplements and all natural snacks under our Nature Made® and SOYJOY® brand names.
Who We Are: Our mission is People creating new products for better health worldwide.
What We Do: Our vision is inspiring the healthiest you through more complete nutrition... Wherever you are in life.
As a member of the Pharmavite team, employees enjoy competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package featuring medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and long term disability coverage. In addition, employees enjoy educational assistance, credit union membership, substantial discounts on our products, and 11 paid holidays per year.
We currently are seeking a dynamic, strategic, and innovative Supply Chain Specialist. This key position will be based in our corporate offices in Northridge, CA (So. CA).
Position Summary:The Supply Chain Specialist position will provide support in data maintenance and system optimization to support key business initiatives; ranging from supporting Supply Planning and inventory optimization. In this key position, the team member will support organizational goals of operational efficiency by working to support the obsolescence process and avoid losses, maximize use of all materials, and keep inventory (working capital) at or below target.
Another key area includes managing daily, weekly reports for the Supply Planning team, analyzing the data and taking the necessary steps to assure timely availability and accuracy of information. The qualified candidate will possess an understanding of how ERPs work with respect to item attributes, bills of material, and routings to drive business processes improvements.
- ERP (JDE/ASCP specific) review, correction and improvement of key fields within the planning system. For example, JDE/ASCP item attributes, ASCP queries, planner assignments, and submission for system update.
- Assist with development and support of network inventory age profile analysis and management.
- Report creation (Cetova/JDE/Demantra) and maintenance in order to support business information, cost saving and service improvements.
- Obsolescence process back up.
- Change management support. Transition and New Item management. Represent Supply Planning in cross functional teams improving processes and increasing profitability.
- Daily/weekly Report generation:
- Microsoft Access Reports from ASCP
- Short and below SS by planner (ASCP)
- Planner exceptions metrics Week (Access)
- Weekly FG Inventory Position (Access)
- FG Inventory Data Dump - (Cetova, for DRP file)
- DRP File for BP30/BP35 (working document)
- Trend Report from Demantra
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A four-year university degree or equivalent related work experience.
Supply planning or supply chain certifications (CPIM, APICS, etc.) preferred.
One to five years of supply chain experience in a CPG environment.
- Competent knowledge of ERP functions including DRP/MRP data management, scheduling, inventory planning, and product structures.
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Planning and Manufacturing Systems (ASCP experience preferred) and with ERP system such as JDE.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills and communications skills.
General office environment, requires ability to sit for long periods of time with capability to move about an office.
Exposure to disagreeable elements is negligible.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Visit our Product Web Sites:http://www.naturemade.com/http://www.soyjoy.com/