1. Bachelor's degree in business, finance, related field, or equivalent experience.
2. 3 - 5 years of related work experience in investor relations, finance or accounting.
3. Ability to work independently, as well as the ability to interact effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
4. Knowledge of the policies and regulations governing investor relations.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, Internet, and PowerPoint
6. Strong written and verbal communications
7. Strong Data Management skills
8. Ability to understand situations and determine the appropriate course of action while appropriately managing the risk to the bank. A reasonable level of creativity is often required to resolve many problems.
9. Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
10. Knowledge of stocks, stock options, and the stock market
This role is responsible for developing clear and accurate investor communications, and providing timely resolution of retail and institutional shareholders' questions and concerns. Ensure First Niagara's message, image, and data are presented to a variety of financial community audiences in a professional and consistent manner.
1. Develop complex investor relations presentations that are clear and consistent, and are presented in alignment with all pertinent internal and external rules, regulations, and policies.
2. Complete financial analysis to be presented to investors in presentations, ensuring
3. Respond to retail and institutional investor inquiries and requests
4. Develop, maintain and provide analysis of First Niagara's shareholder base
5. Provide assistance with buy-side targeting efforts
6. Monitor and summarize external views / opinions about First Niagara
7. Review and maintain "Stockholder Information" and "Corporate Information" sites on the Internet and Intranet web pages
8. Interact with Management Committee Members and Senior Management across the organization, to ensure appropriate dissemination of investor relations information.
9. Routinely interact and engage external market analysts and investors.
10. Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements and maintain compliance with all relevant and applicable internal and external rules, regulations, and polices that govern this position. Operate in a manner that is in strict alignment to FNFG's Code of Ethics policy.
11. Ensure team receives appropriate feedback in order to drive line of business / function objectives and FNFG's Corporate Strategy. (Only if role has direct reports)
12. Any additional Regulatory