Reporting to the Clinic Administrator, the Intake Specialist is responsible for conducting computer-based comprehensive psychosocial assessments for WeCARE clients reporting to the clinic for a Biopsychosocial Assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Orient WeCARE clients to the WeCARE Program, including al phases of the Biopsychosocial Assessment
· Collect and scan to file all pertinent documentation to support a complete Biopsychosocial Assessment
· Complete computer-based comprehensive psychosocial assessments
· Provide intake assessment and assistance to obtain support services for program
· Participate in interdisciplinary meetings with medical staff to assist with determining each
client’s functional capacity and barriers to economic self-sufficiency.
· Explains process and services to participants and obtains client signatures for consent.
· Enter (and scan) all required data and coding to ensure accurate and complete client records and payment
· Identify operational issues and facilitate corresponding process improvements in close
collaboration with the Clinic Administrator and appropriate clinic staff.
· Provide needed direction and encouragement to support participants at their initial
· Conduct outreach activities as assigned
· Other department duties as needed, including language-based accommodations as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· A bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field from an accredited institution required
with 3 year working experience; a MSW or Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
· Three (3) years of clinical experience working with adults with medical, mental health,
and other barriers to economic self-sufficiency.
· Familiarity with Human Resources Administration (HRA), Social Security Administration,
Medicaid and related agencies and resources supporting individuals with disabilities a must.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to be patient and sensitive to individuals with disabilities.
· Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
· Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) candidates preferred.
Salary and Benefits Package
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive package which includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 403b with company match.