- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous product support sales experience required (2 years minimum preferred).
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and work under tight deadlines.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advanced skills in Excel are highly recommended).
- Familiarity with Saleslink, DBS, BMTS and CODA is preferred.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Ability to appropriately balance priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate with customers, Caterpillar, different internal departments and employees at all levels.
- Proven experience with selling product support offerings and growing customer sales.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Fabick CAT is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for 99 counties in mid and southern Missouri and southern Illinois. We have been in business for over 90 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com.
- Create and manage product support marketing plans.
- Provide daily leadership to the Fenton based PSSRs and ISRs on a daily basis.
- Increase awareness and sales of used parts and exchange components at all stores.
- Proactively work with the PSSRs and ISR to increase customer satisfaction.
- Act as the main contact for the Cat Parts Rep for marketing program development.
- Provide daily leadership to the TEPs and Product Support programs analyst.
- Monitor Sales Link activity of the PSSRs and ISR and address issues with either the appropriate manager and/or employee.
- Evaluate and develop the sales skills of the PSSRs and ISR.
- Increased focus on Product Support sales and selling skills.
- Lead the PSSR breakout sessions during the sales meetings.
- Increase product support knowledge on key topics:
- Repair before failure emphasis
- Quoting repairs
- Closing a sale
- Contamination Control
- Other duties assigned
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action