Provides expertise in adult learning practices and methods to develop and enhance instructional curriculum for both classroom and web based delivery. Possesses high attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Possesses experience in research and identification of high quality learning solutions within academic, industry and government organizations which can be leveraged to address organizational learning needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to maintain current clearance access to sensitive compartmented information
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an educational, corporate training or professional services environment, with an emphasis on e-learning and multimedia technologies.
- Experience leading other ISDs in the performance of all aspects of instructional design for e-Learning and Distributed Learning environments to include management of client deliverables within budgetary and scheduling requirements against defined milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to develop a basic subject-matter understanding through materials provided and individual research/collaboration with course/content stakeholders.
- Demonstrated writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and implement instructional materials and solutions following defined processes to include electronic job aids, structured courseware, and informal learning content.
- Experience defining, developing and assessing Sharable Content Objects (SCOs).
- Experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing information to determine learning requirements and implementing learning solutions.
- Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing information to determine learning needs and learning solutions.
- Clear willingness to work with instructional technology and distributed learning solutions.
- Demonstrated experience authoring and editing of web and computer-based training materials using Captivate and/or Articulate.
- Ability to demonstrate an application of cognitive science and human factors engineering that apply to the design of web-based training
- Experience and/or familiarity with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM and Section 508 requirements, web usability standards and practices, and evaluation models to include Kirkpatrick.
- Experience with the ADDIE model for curriculum development
Bachelors' in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, English, or Human Performance Technology or significant commensurate years of relevant experience designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions.