Chevron Stations Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. We sell gasoline and convenience products at our retail stores. We are looking for hard working people who value safety, have a positive work attitude and enjoy working with customers. If you enjoy working with people in a challenging and ever changing work environment, Chevron is the place for you.
Assists Station Manager in the overall day-to-day operation of a retail convenience store facility.
(A complete job description is available upon request).
- Assists Station Manager in inventory and cash control procedures, including inventory audits.
- Performs management duties as assigned or in the Manager's absence.
- Directs and prioritizes the work of the station personnel at Manager's discretion.
- Takes measures to preserves the safety of self, co-workers and all others in the work location.
- Performs all duties of a cashier including cleaning and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Learns, promotes and supports CSI policies, procedures and business operations.
- Minimum one-year previous managerial experience in a convenience store, restaurant, or retail environment.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and team building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or similar).
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unaccompanied, standing, and without defined break periods. Occasionally working extended shifts of 12 hours or more, as assigned.
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift at least 20 lbs. in narrow spaces.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor climates and in-store cooler environments.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, and be available to respond to incidents and emergencies.
- Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only)
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience.
- Positive, out-going personality and good communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
CSI offers a competitive Salary and Bonus Program, Medical/Dental/Thrift Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and career path advancement opportunities.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screen.
Chevron is an equal opportunity employer.
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.