Chevron Stations Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. We sell gasoline and convenience products at our retail stores. We are looking for hard working people who value safety, have a positive work attitude and enjoy working with customers. If you enjoy working with people in a challenging and ever-changing work environment, Chevron is the place for you.
Maintains primary responsibility for the achievement of station objectives, the implementation of Company policies and procedures, staffing, merchandising, and maintaining Chevron Stations Inc.'s high standards of customer service and image. Adopts and demonstrates at all times CSI's philosophies and standards regarding station operations, image, and personnel management.• Ensures station is complying with service and satisfaction standards. Handles customer complaints. • Implements numerous programs, policies and promotions in support of organizational objectives. • Recruits, interviews, instructs, and recommends job applicants for hire. • Manages weekly work schedule and ensures station is adequately staffed at all times. • Supervises direct reports, providing training, disciplinary actions, performance feedback, and discharge/suspension recommendations following Company policies and statutory requirements and using sound workforce management practices. • Enforces policies on station and employee image standards. • Takes all necessary measures to ensure safe, 24-hour operation of the station in conformance with Company policies and standards. • Ensures all established security measures are in effect. Immediately reports any and all incidents. Reviews security videos and conducts prescribed loss prevention activities. • Controls and monitors station expenses. Completes all assigned paperwork and accounting. Is responsible for the security and proper handling of all station funds, inventory, and assets. • Maintains all records and documents as required for station operation, compliance and supervision of workforce. • Actively controls station inventory. Analyzes sales, checks deliveries, performs self-audits and controls vendors. • Available hours to respond to problems and emergencies. Spot-checks facility on occasion.
- Minimum one-year previous managerial experience in a convenience store, restaurant, or retail environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and team building skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or similar)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unaccompanied, standing, and without defined break periods. Occasionally working extended shifts of 12 hours or more, as assigned.
- Ability to bend, twists, and lift at least 20 lbs. in narrow spaces.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor climates and in-store cooler environments.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, and be available to respond to incidents and emergencies.
- Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only)
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience.
- Positive, outgoing personality and good communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- CSI offers a competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental/Thrift Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Leave
- Career path advancement opportunities.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screen.
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Chevron Stations Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.