Your primary responsibility will be to source, select, and retain the highest quality candidates for our Caliber Collision Centers located in Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada. You will be a highly visible and hands-on member of the Caliber Talent Acquisition Team supporting high volume, full lifecycle recruitment activities for 25+ collision repair centers. Target candidates include a variety of non-exempt automotive repair/production specialties, customer service, office administrative, and center operations management talent.
Regional Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Sourcing of top tier candidates by utilizing various sourcing methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational schools, networking) to develop a ready candidate pipeline(s).
- Implement a formalized selection/interview process, conduct in-depth candidate screenings, and utilize assessment tools in the evaluation process while setting appropriate expectations for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence.
- Work closely with center management in a training capacity for best practices in selection and interviewing.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers on project initiatives.
- Ensure the hiring process complies with Caliber Collision policies/procedures, employment laws, and related regulations.
The Regional Corporate Recruiter is a home office based position requiring local (Denver Area) and overnight regional travel of up to 60% to our collision repair facilities, career fairs, schools, networking events, etc. Position reports to the corporate office in Dallas.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting in a high volume setting preferably in retail, staffing agency, or manufacturing.
- Proven experience with non-exempt/exempt sourcing, current web-based employment strategies, university/technical school relations, and employee referral development.
- Keen understanding of selection techniques and processes with ability to train management teams.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and related reporting tools (ADP Virtual Edge is a plus).
- Knowledge and application of related employment laws and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
and build strong productive relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and follow through.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Proven success and ability to execute both tactical and strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.