Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) is a diversified technology company with global operations in US, Canada, India, Europe and South America. We provide IT Consulting and Professional Services, Outsourcing and Managed Services, Training and ERP software and services. Since 1984, CGS has helped companies and governmental agencies leverage information technology to gain the competitive edge. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.cgsinc.com
Position: Jr. C# ASP.NET Programmer (ERP Systems)
Location: New York NY
The Programmer Analyst is tasked with effectively collaborating with members of the development and product teams to develop technology solutions which are of the highest quality, delivered on time, possess a relevant feature-set, intuitive and easy to use, and operationally efficient. This role is responsible for building a solution that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations as defined by acceptance tests. The Programmer/Analyst provides solution and feature design, estimates the effort required to deliver that design, and then successfully builds and documents the solution.
3+ years C# programming experience.
Exp. with ASP.Net MVC, WPF and XAML.
• Excellent knowledge of standard development tools.
• Excellent knowledge of writing program documentation.
• Excellent analytical and programming skills with experience designing and developing distributed and web applications.
• Experience with SQL Server development.
• Experience with object oriented analysis and modeling concepts and practices.
• Experience in popular structured development methodologies and working in an iterative development life cycle.
• Exp. building ERP/CRM systems, Apparel or Retail domain experience is a plus.
This is a full time W-2 position.
Contact: Andrew Bowers - firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a full benefits package including health/ dental insurance and matching 401K.
CGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.