The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating the ability to work with patience and courtesy in difficult customer relation situations. Must have the ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing, thinking quickly and logically to ensure expedient responses to customer inquiries. Must complete applicable training and display strong organizational skills. The ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively is of paramount importance.
- Resolve customer issues in a local customer sales and service office environment including billing inquiries, sales opportunities and product troubleshooting.
- Respond to customer correspondence in appropriate time and manner.
- Accurately enter order information for both sales and service orders, updating customer account information including telephone and contact numbers.
- Help achieve company sales/upgrade goals by consulting with customers on available products and services.
- Use provided training materials and job aids to quickly and accurately resolve customer issues.
- Create and maintain customer files including confidential information.
- Present a quality presentation of company products and services.
- Assist in achieving all system, team, and individual customer service goals and standards.
- Accept and process customer payments.
- Create strong ties within the community by being involved in local organizations, fostering good will and expanding the image of the company.
- Assist with other assigned duties and administrative tasks.
Customer Service Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and make sound judgments and ethical decisions.
- Proven ability to develop through coaching and counseling.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent; advanced degrees or certifications preferred.
- Excellent PC and computer applications skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive hourly wage with free/discounted services
Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
Paid vacations, sick time & holidays
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer.